Dauphin County Comprehensive Plan - Draft Available
- A draft update to Dauphin County's Comprehensive Plan has been prepared by the Dauphin County Planning Commission and is available for review and comment. The link to find the draft plan is: www.dauphincountycompplan.org.
Upper Dauphin County Electronics Recycling Event
- Every second Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Upper Paxton Township Municipal Building at 506 Berrysburg Road, Millersburg, Pennsylvania 17061.
- The Dauphin County Commissioners approved the selection of
PADogLicense.comģ to process
all online dog licenses for the Dauphin County Treasurerís Office,
according to county treasurer Janis Creason. The online service
will be available beginning December 10, 2012. Residents will be
able to purchase dog licenses through PaDogLicense.comís secure
site using their credit or debit card or checking account.
Dauphin County Model Floodplain Ordinance
Information about Flood Insurance
Information about Area Transportation Services
PennDOT Road Information
Direct automated link to the Customer Care Center for concerns and
- Hazleton Oil and Environmental, Inc.
Tamaqua Street, Hazleton PA 18201-7913 / 1-800-458-3496 /
Oil, oil filters, antifreeze, batteries, and more (see website).
They will provide collection drums for fluids and pallets for batteries
at your site. Drums and pallets can be brought in just for
your recycling events or placed for several months at your site
for a longer term collection.
- One Stop
Pottsville Street, Lykens PA 17048
/ 717-453-7840 or 1-800-721-9291
Metal, batteries, appliances,
air conditioners. For an event, a trailer available for minimum
charge (gas/driver about $50) then they will pay you by the pound
for metal collected. They will accept junk cars at the scrap-yard.
- The Computer Barn
1460 Newville Road, Carlisle
PA 17105 / 717-258-9663
Computers, monitors, keyboards, mice,
printers, faxes, computer boards and cables. Will accept material
at their site. Pick-up available and priced according to truck size
needed. Pick up cost to municipality may be decreased or waived
depending on quality and amount of equipment.
- Dauphin County Recycling Center
Rt 230 Between
Harrisburg and Steelton - Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, Saturdays
by Appt Only
here for the 2010 Fee Schedule
Earned Income Tax Collections - Upper Dauphin Tax Office
Upper Dauphin Council of Governments is conducting a five-year study
of Earned Income Tax information for the Municipalities/School Districts
in the COG area. For more information about the study, see the
Current Topics facing UDCOG
- Uniform Construction Code Appeals Board
Check out the
page for additional information regarding the UCC and contact information
for Light-Heigel & Associates, Inc.
- Dauphin County Recycling efforts